Project Date: Jun 2019
When remodeling a master bathroom, choose natural materials for a clean and sophisticated look–as seen in this master bathroom renovation project that uses beautiful natural marble. Scone lights are very popular these days – the metallic look in this project is accomplished with a custom mirror with a unique frame and chrome finishes and fixtures.
The flooring tile is a custom white carrare style that compliments the entire room, along with a gorgeous herringbone style tile arrangement. By utilizing different shaped marble on the shower walls, there is a sense of contrast. The classic double rain shower and frame on the wall acts as a focal point and gives the space personality and class. Additionally, we installed a freestanding bathtub with wainscoting on the walls around the tub.
- Cabinets: Yorktowne Cabinetry
- Countertop: 3cm Silestone- Quartz
- Sink and Faucet: Chrome Finish Kohler
- Floor Mounted Bathtub Filler: Huntington Brass Euro Chrome
- Floor Tile: White Carrare Honed and Polish from Best Tile
Complete Master Bathroom Project
Henry & Kim C.
Great Falls, VA