Modern Bar Renovation in Ashburn, VA
When you’re searching for new basement bar ideas and designs to take your project to the next level, consider using tile quartz countertop and lighting, which are a medium that’s always evolving in color, texture, clean look, and style. Keep in mind that when you’re in charge of designing a below-ground entertainment area, you typically have to up the ante to create an impressive space.
You’ll have to opt for quality materials and implement warm design elements to eradicate the chilliness that’s often associated with basements. To help you get started, please contact Prime Custom Kitchen and Bath for inspirational tips and ideas and make your vision become a reality.
- Cabinets: Fabuwood Cabinetry
- Countertop: 3cm Q-Quartz Sparkling White
- Sink and Faucet: Brushed Nickel Kohler
- Flooring: Atlas Tile
- Mirror & Glass: Accurate Glass Work
- Paint: Taupe Grey (Sherwin-Williams)
- Project DateApril 2021
- TypeComplete Basement Bar Project
- Duration3 Weeks
- ClientReba M
- LocationAshburn, VA
- DesignerAaron Onal