Frequently Ask Questions
• The first step is meeting. You visit us at our showroom or just fill a request form to mainly explain what is your desire.
• We visit your house with our designer and contractor experts to visualize the project.
• Then we prepare the best design and material choices for the project. When you decide about everything, we complete the final design and start the planning.
• We take your requests and prepare the perfect working plan for the project. We also get the necessary permissions and start the project as soon as possible.
• We strictly follow the worktable and finish the job at the time we promised.
• We trust our materials and workmanship, but if something goes wrong after the delivery, we do everything according to our warranty.
The most expensive part of a kitchen renovation job is the kitchen cabinets. Kitchen cabinets are the most important detail that makes a kitchen look beautiful. That’s why the kitchen cabinet is the most costly part of the kitchen renovation process. The most important part of your budget to renovate your kitchen will be spent on kitchen cabinets. The value of a kitchen with a renovated kitchen cabinet will increase considerably. Because the kitchen is the most functional part of the house and most of the day is spent in the kitchen. So it should be regular. Cabinets are the furniture that will keep a kitchen organized. Therefore, kitchen cabinets should be of high quality, long-lasting and functional.
To have a kitchen cabinet that will collect all your kitchen utensils, all you have to do is contact the kitchen renovation company Prime Custom.
A general kitchen remodeling project takes 6-8 weeks on the average time for a moderate-size kitchen.
But if the remodeling project has a larger space and includes hare works like wall demolition, structural changes, and reconfiguration of the flooring, the project will take more time.
Although it is up to different conditions like weather, location, local rules, an average time will be like 10-12 weeks. But of course, this is the duration for a custom kitchen renovation.
A master bathroom remodeling can take 4-8 weeks on average time. If it is a small bathroom, the project can be finalized in a month. But if it is a big bathroom, or there are special orders like a relaxation bathtub, etc., the remodeling project will require harder works like wall demolition, structural changes, and reconfiguration of the flooring. These may extend the project time to 2 months. Of course, different conditions like weather, location, local rules, the average time extended or shortened.